We are looking for productive eBay sellers with outstanding accounts to add to our team. Some of our sellers are making $2500+ a week.
We are selling Toys, Small Kitchen Appliances, Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Video Games, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, Electronics. All of our products are genuine, 100% authentic and have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty.
- You'll need to have experience on how to sell item(s) on eBay.
- Your eBay, Paypal (MUST be verified) and should be more than 6 months old. Preferably more than 1 year old.
- MUST have a minimum of 15 positive seller feedbacks (preferably over 25)
- You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images etc. I will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
- You must be able to send reports in excel format in an organized way (I will provide excel spreadsheet).
- You must be able to speak good English
- Auctions will be BIN (Buy-it-Now) in Fixed price format for most items.
- You will receive 10% -15% per sale; you will be selling more than one item per day.
- Shipping for most items is free.
- You will send a sales report at the end of each day; items will be posted the next working day.
- Items will be shipped once I receive payment and tracking numbers will be provided with most items.
- Support questions will be forwarded to me and I will write the reply to send
For more details send us a message and we will be more than happy to assist you.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $2302 for this job
Hey I am from the UK and I have exeprience in selling on ebay for the past 6 years. Though recently not as much. If you are interested in hiring me I can be of service, fully dedicated.
I have account in amazon and ebay, but I have not much expriencia, if I have paypal verified using premium bank account, a company registered in uk for business