I have some items I need you to list for me on Ebay. I will provide the products to sell and give you the exact listing details to use. I will also ship the items for you. This is a very very simple Freelance project that pays well. You will spend only about an hour of work each day.
The winning bidder(s) will have a great reputation with Ebay . The winning bidder does not have to live in the United States, but will have a United States Ebay account. You will need seller limits of at least $5000 a month, but I would prefer you have limits of at least 10,000. (The reason I need your help is because my seller limits are too low to support the demand I have for my product). I prefer someone who is looking for a long term gig. If I am happy with your work you can sell for me forever.
I will create daily milestones so that you get paid each day you successfully sell the product and provide payment and shipping details. I already have freelancers doing this job for me and we have a pretty good system set up.
Here are the steps for a typical day:
1. List the items (most of them on one day auction)
2. Answer any inquiries about order. I am always ready to help when you need me.
3. When Auction ends, send me the order details.
4. Immediately relist the item that just ended.
5. Offer Second Chance Offers to losing bidders at the rates that I will specify to you later.
6. I will print the shipping label and send you the tracking number.
7. Send 85% of each total sale to me through Paypal as they come in (This ensures that you don't lose money on listing fees. Your wages are paid through [url removed, login to view])
8. Each day you are successful I will release a milestone payment.
It's as simple as that. Let me know any questions or concerns you have.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
I would be pleased if you offer me this project, I have good analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills , with several years of experience in BPO industry