I am looking to increase my business by adding another sellers to market my products on eBay.I need people who really want to do business that are reliable, serious and professional in everything they do.
-Our business is to sell electronic products, and why this is because what we do not have the power of conviction and character of a businessman.
-Selling is the easy part of the job,the difficult part is with the check history on on-line sales!
-Ask yourself believe to be part of a dynamic team and very prompt.
- You'll need to have experience on how to sell item(s) on eBay or eCommerce.
- Your eBay, Paypal or Amazon should be more than 12 months old.
- You should have the time to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images, price;
- You must be able to speak good English.
-You must have a valid, working and completely unlimited verified Paypal account which has been used often for transactions (So payments don't get held).
- You must not have any sending or receiving limits. (REALLY IMPORTANT)
-You must be able to sell on eBay US, eBay UK and eBay Australia.
Skills and Experience required:
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of selling on-line
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Word and Excel Skills
- Accurate and organised
- Ability to prioritise
All my products are genuine,legit, nothing illegal, no risk what so [url removed, login to view] are not fake or counterfeit!!I am here to look for reliable business relationship!
I offer and expect a lot of commitment and honesty.
Thanks for your interest.
9 freelancers are bidding on average £12/hour for this job
Hi, I have an account with paypal which is unlimited and ebay account with limit to 150 products per month or the value of £11000 whichever comes first and have lot of e-commerce and ebay skills.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am an experienced ebay seller and I meet all your requirements. I am sure I will be a great addition to your sales team. Looking forward to reading from you.