We are selling electronic stuff . All of our products are genuine, 100% authentic and have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty.
We need 20 sellers who can sell our products on eBay and Amazon
- Your eBay, Paypal or Amazon should be more than 6 months old
- You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images etc.; I will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
-You must have a valid, working and completely unlimited verified Payment process account which has been used often for transactions (So payments don't get held).
-You must not have any sending or receiving limits. (REALLY IMPORTANT)
- You must be able to send reports in excel format in an organized way (I will provide excel spreadsheet).
- You must be able to speak good English.
- Auctions will be BIN (Buy-it Now) in Fixed price format for most items.
- You will receive10% per sale; you will be selling more than one item per day.
- We will send you our product detail and a guide to sell on eBay or Amazon.
- Shipping for most items is free.
- You will send a sales report at the end of each day; items will be posted the next working day.
- Items will be shipped once I receive payment and tracking numbers will be provided with most items.
- Support questions will be forwarded to me and I will write the reply to send
- We accept Western Union, PayPal, Payza, Bank Transfer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Braintree, United Kingdom
- Creative writer - Academic writer - Blogger - Fictional writer - Proof reader - Artist - Illustrator - Designer All other skills such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Prezi etc etc. I am a graduate from Kent University with a Masters in Drama and Theatre, during this time I also studied in Bloomington, Indiana for a year. I took a specialism in Creative Performance and I developed my own theatre company and devised 2 performances. I have a good technical knowledge of lighting, sound and computer equipment. I am a very efficient and speedy typer with other skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Prezi etc. I am a writer (currently of fiction, working on a short story and also plans to create a novel). I am also an artist and illustrator. I am interested and looking to progress and develop my graphic design.
My name is Darko Mrkalj and quite recently I have graduated from Educons University, Faculty for Business Administration, and obtained the Bachelors Degree in Economics (major: Financial Services). In parallel, I had a nice opportunity to study in UK (Williams College, major in travel agency management). During my studies, I have been involved in many and versatile professional engagements, including business development and production, marketing research, developing the business of my own in the field of marketing. My latest experience embraced the business development and monitoring of the financial flows I believe that all previous knowledge and experience I have gained during my studying years may only add value to that idea being realistic and achievable, to the satisfaction of both my future employer and myself. Especially, the fact that I have invested significant part of my studying years in studying and working abroad should bring about the gained inter-cultural and communication skills to the level satisfying the needs of such a serious and reputable jobs on freelancer.com
South Lake Tahoe, United States
Hello! I'm a project manager at MetroLab Design. We offer variety of Visualization and Graphic services as well as complete Web Development for businesses and individuals.