The right candidate will report to the sales manager of a boutique public relations and publishing company. We have over 50 active websites specializing in upscale worldwide travel, literature, wine, and gourmet.
1. Engaging in a series of one-on–one emails with select people and places mentioned in our articles. Our activities are primarily B2B.
2. Being the first contact for responses to advertising requests.
3. Finding and researching top tourist attractions, events, festivals, hotels, restaurants, etc. Help prepare information for development into articles.
4. Managing a complicated publishing schedule of online articles, newsletters, and social media. (Does not require actual posting. This is an oversight position for seeing that we have a smooth publishing flow.)
· Excellent verbal and written command of English.
· Outstanding organizational skills.
· Ability to think logically and make decisions about how to perform this job.
· Knowledge of WordPress and social media.
· A basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
· The usual telephone and computer equipment.
· An optimistic sales attitude.
Must also have stellar references, which will be checked prior to hire. If you do not have the skills and experience, please do not apply.