eBay.com sellers needed with outstanding accounts- High earnings (This is NOT a scam post) - repost 2
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £2231 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£1500 - £3000 GBP
If you know how to list on [url removed, login to view], you need MONEY and you want to work from home? This is the job for you!
We Sell - Designer Sunglasses & Garments PLUS MUCH MORE (Everything's authentic and genuine)
We are looking for eBay sellers with outstanding accounts to join the team! Our average sellers earn up to $1600 weekly with outstanding accounts!
NEED SELLERS ON [url removed, login to view]
- You'll need to have experience on how to sell item(s) on eBay.
- Your eBay, Paypal or Amazon should be more than 6 months old. Preferably more than a year old.
- You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images etc.; I will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
- You must be able to send reports in excel format in an organized way (I will provide excel spreadsheet).
- You must be able to speak good English.
- Auctions will be BIN (Buy-it Now) in Fixed price format for most items..
- Shipping for most items is free.
- You will send a sales report at the end of each day; items will be posted the next working day.
- Items will be shipped once I receive payment and tracking numbers will be provided with most items.
- Support questions will be forwarded to me and I will write the reply to send
Email me if you feel this is the role for you and you wish to start selling
Please apply- NO TIME WASTERS
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online