eed Ebay and/or Amazon Reseller for 30 days, 3 hours a day - $2000
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 5
We are looking for an experienced eBay and/or Amazon sellers with outstanding accounts to add to our team. The income is $2000 per 30 days. You will need to spend no more than 2-3 hours a day on my project - just to list the items, answer customer enquiries and report the sales.
We are here to look for reliable business relationship and will take good care for every new seller.
All our products are 100% genuine and customer satisfaction is guaranteed. These are not fakes or counterfeit!!
- You'll need to have experience on how to sell item(s) on eBay.
- Your eBay, Paypal or Amazon should be more than 6 months old. Preferably more than a year old.
- Your account should have no selling limits or PayPal holds
- You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images etc.; I will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
- Auctions will be BIN(Buy-it Now) in Fixed price format for all items.
- Some of our sellers make 10+ sales a day but of course it depends on the reputation your account has
- Shipping for all items is free.
- You will send a sales report at the end of each day; items will be posted the next working day.
- Items will be shipped once I receive payment and tracking numbers will be provided with most items.
- Support questions will be forwarded to me and I will write the reply to send
You will get paid $2000 for 30 days of work. If we establish good partnership, a new project will be launched for another 30 days etc.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online