Facebook Event Inviter
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want an Event Inviter for Facebook, except in a different format than all the other plugins out there. My needs are as follows;
This would be code for one simple button that would be on a self-hosted WordPress site of my own. The user would log into Facebook and then open a 2nd tab to navigate to my own page in question. From there, the code would then execute the following, and list the progress & completion/failure of each task.
• Check to see that the user is logged on to Facebook
• Make sure that the Event Page in question opens up
• Checked the Invited number of the event
• sees to it that the user has JOINed the event in question
• brings up the Invite Friends box
• Scrolls down to the Z friends within that box so that all Friends are visible in order to be selected
• performs the task to SELECT ALL Facebook Friends.
• sends the Invites
• waits 300 seconds after sending, and then takes a reading of the Invited number again
• calculates the increase in the Invited number from Before to After, and shows it on screen
I would need to be able to adjust the source code every time with a different Facebook Event Page URL, so please make sure the code is setup to do that. Also, please make sure that this code is workable for tablets and smartphones as well as regular websites. Finally, I'll want you to quote me a small price for updates if facebook changes their code and breaks the software.
Feel free to comment on any ideads you have to embellish on what I have listed here.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online