We are looking for a person/company to provide ongoing internet marketing for our company. There will be a probation period of 3 months to begin with. Excellent English writing skills are a must.
This position also requires the following skills:
- ability to write a marketing plan
- prepare a marketing calendar for the year and implement it
- understand branding
- ability to understand and use our online database or experience having used something similar (we are currently using SendPepper)
- setting up email marketing campaigns
- writing and posting regular newsletters
- editing of existing material to reflect our changing brand and do so in a highly professional manner
- all activities related to social media
- knowledge of landing page design and copywriting is desirable.
Our company has a social media and online presence at [url removed, login to view] and at [url removed, login to view] and at [url removed, login to view] ; as well as a linkedin presence.
The successful candidate will provide a proposed internet marketing strategy plan for the next 12 months, The plan will show the candidates ideas for the development of our brand, our online presence and increasing of our contact database.
- Create and manage a multi-channel brand and communication strategy with our team utilizing online and email marketing techniques
- Conceptualize unique marketing programs to increase brand awareness, expand our network database and increase customer acquisition
- Develop messaging for all audiences to accurately convey our core brand identity
- Work with team to develop press releases, marketing collateral, reports, advertisements and other marketing-related material
- Primary skill: Marketing
- In depth knowledge and experience in internet and online marketing
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proven results in generating and converting leads, online
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
3 freelancers are bidding on average $267 for this job
Internet and Social Media Marketing is a big factor these days. I understand your Medical niche. I research and Have bit of a plan and you would be amazed to know it.