PR/Marketing Professional wanted
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $50 USD / hour
- Total Bids 12
I am an owner of a young tech company that is looking to grow ( [url removed, login to view] ). Our service targets a very niche industry. We have a cloud-based SaaS solution for customers utilizing Microsoft cloud platform, Windows Azure.
The product, has been doing well: we have a decent feature set that is always expanding, there is traction with the customers and good amount of recognition in the industry. However, efforts to expose the product to the industry, have been handled solely by me, the owner of the company.
I am looking to partner with a person or a firm on a continuous basis to get help with:
- Writing and /distributing/ quality Press Releases (need one in a short-while and more forthcoming). This means that you not just write a press release, but know where to send it and can take calls regarding it from publishers & journalists
- Preparing letters of introduction to a number of industry insiders/experts
- Finding & building relationships with industry experts, bloggers, Microsoft employees, etc.
- Suggest ways to promote the company with social media
- Suggest ways to advertise & help build out marketing strategy
- Keep an eye on social media/blogosphere with respect to issues that relate to the product/industry
Candidate needs to be self motivated, energetic, go-getter, very tech savvy, comfortable with contacting various spectrum of professionals in a tech industry, fully proficient in English. Good understanding of marketing concepts, PR, promotion, web analytics, etc are important.
This is an open-ended project. I will always need some marketing assistance on an on-going basis. However, I do not believe I need someone full time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online