Need 100,000 Indian Likes for a Page
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $39 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We have a facebook page at [url removed, login to view]
We are looking for 100,000 Facebook likes from Indian FB users. All fans/Likes must come from real people with Real Indian Active accounts.
1. NO fake accounts.
2. People with profile pictures
3. Active fans with status updates that go back at least 2 weeks.
4. These must be likes from real people from India.
- All likes must be legitimate people with active Facebook pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being suspended soon -
- All fans who like our page must have status updates that go back minimum of 5 days.
- My account CANNOT be suspended for any reason due to any of your work.
- You will NOT be given access as an administrator to our Facebook Page.
- Please no spammers or distasteful or illegal fans.
- Zero pornography or anything inappropriate.
- You must use good practices when gathering likes.
- Strict confidentially is required.
- No affiliations with profiles that will risk our page being deleted.
We will give preference to users who has already done this kind of work here and have reviews telling everything went OK.
NO PAYMENT IF OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE GETS BANNED OR WE FOUND SPAM/BOT/ILLEGAL FAN LIKES.
Note: This page belongs to a Non-Profit Public Trust which wants to extend its reach to general public with your assistance.
About thes Trust (Bharat Mata Foundation):
Bharat Mata Foundation is a public charitable trust established as non-profit, non-govt. social organisation, solely with service motive to benefit the common citizen without the discrimination of cast, creed, colours, gender, language, region or religion.
With the object to provide free/affordable education and inculcate moral values and patriotism among students so as to make them responsible citizen of India, and to supply/distribute free and affordable medicines to rural and under privileged regions of the country along with charity and welfare of the poor and to promote people for blood and organ donation and take-up environment issues with the Govt. for the healthy tomorrow.
The trust shall whole hearted comply, and promote people to follow all the rules & regulations of our beloved country to live in peace and harmony and make India a beautiful place to live and let live with dignity, so that everyone may feel and say - “I love my India”.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online