We are an online distributor which need to set-up and implement Inbound Marketing strategies (Social media, Content marketing, SEO, Search Marketing, Digital PR, Email marketing etc).
We require a super reliable person to provide support on an ongoing basis and also can work independent.
Must have a general knowledge of alcoholic beverages, as reviews and blogs posting will be needed
The role is varied and can include tasks like:
• Assistance with setting up social media networks including Google Business pages, Facebook Pages, Twitter account, Linkedin company pages etc
• Management of email marketing campaigns,
• Set-up and generate reports from sources like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Campaign monitor etc.
Set up new social media accounts and have them linked on one plat form.
Applicants should have:
• Experience with all of the above mentioned social media networks and programs
• Design skills are not necessary however you should be capable of basic graphic abilities (eg, resizing images and placing text over images).
• Programming skills are not necessary however the applicant should be able to do basic HTML styling (eg, removing DIV tags from a WordPress post).
• A great attitude and enthusiasm for work
• Fantastic communication skills and excellent written and oral english (casual, friendly language not formal).
It is essential that the applicant be very reliable. In other words they should undertake all tasks in a timely fashion and be quick to notify us when there are any reasons that a task cannot be completed in a reasonable time.
They should also be available (email/skype) at the very least 9am-5pm in their own timezone.
In your application please describe your experience, a list of which of the above social networks and programs you have experience with and links to examples.
We are expecting a large amount of responses and are inclined to only view those that address the above in a short succinct manner with informal language (do not send a long-winded template response).