Summary of Project
1. Redesign our current Website into a current modern look
2. Be supplied photos to fill the site
3. Provide a look suitable for our industry – disposable plastics food containers
4. Make the website editable for us to maintain products, slides and text in the future
5. Include a slide banner on the home page from product images we have
6. Insert our product range into the website with given specifications [about 100 products]
7. Select a suitable website program for us to use
8. For more information…see the below…
Looking for a creative website designer to redesign our current aged website. We have a new stock of images, and a hi-res PDF brochure to extract product images and details.
This new website should be inclusive of an admin login for us to update the product list. No trading, no cart required, purely a display of products website, with home page, products section that we can add/edit/delete items and categories, an about us page, product quality page, and a contact us page. Within the home page we would like an editable sliding banner, one we can add, edit, and delete slides. The slides to be an image file we can upload to a specific directory to make the modification. We would like to be able to control the number of slides display, increasing or decreasing the number in accordance to our needs.
Insert our product range by category into the website, including product code, brief description, dimensions, colour, capacity, quantity by sleeve, quantity by carton.
Quite a simple layout, but presentation and redesign of our current site into the current format with appeal, simplicity of use, and attractive appeal is all important.
We make and sell disposable plastic takeway food containers. Can you help us by suggesting a website program base [Wordpress or the like], and with Photoshop skills present our products in a professional way.