Social Media Manager
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 14
British radio jingle company [url removed, login to view] is seeking a freelance social media pro to help develop and implement our content promotion strategy, as well as assist in connecting with influencers in our industry. We’re not looking for someone to just tweet posts or increase the number of likes on Facebook, but actually help us connect and engage with our audience.
An interest in everything newsworthy and an understanding of what people are talking about in the radio industry, DJ scene and podcasting arena is a must. This is a remote/work from home position that’s freelance to start with the possibility of becoming a full-time position.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the development, strategy, outreach, and execution of social media strategy.
- Curate relevant content to publish on our social media streams.
- Manage and update all social media accounts with daily content (this includes but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, foursquare, Pinterest).
- Help develop and implement social media plans and specific tactics for current and new social media platforms.
- Research and find experts in our niche to connect with.
- Manage and respond to chat and feedback from fans.
- Schedule posts for the company and team members using HootSuite, Buffer App and other tools.
- Promote and raise awareness of the products we create.
- 1-2 years experience in Social Media Management, preferably for a media brand. Internship experience is acceptable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of analytics, SEO, and social media platforms.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within team.
1. Include the word 'SOCIALMM' at the start of your application.
2. Include a link to your personal Facebook profile.
3. Include a link to your personal Twitter profile.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online