Social Media Marketing - Maintain Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ account
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a hip and friendly eco-friendly home cleaning company and are looking for an individual (or company) to fully manage our social media sites (twitter, facebook, and google+).
This individual or company will need to create content to drive real organic local users to like/follow our social media pages. This way we can spread the branding of our company via the social media sites.
The individual or company must be able to write and communicate in the English language proficiently. This is mandatory as communication with potential customers via social network sites will likely occur.
We're looking for a Social Media Marketer to help increase brand awareness and customer loyalty for our business.
- Develop, recommend and implement social media strategies for all relevant social networking sites
- Collaborate with team members and others to coordinate social media content and initiatives
- Analyze impact and provide reporting for social media programs and campaigns
- Manage presence and create content in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other similar community sites or blogs
- This individual or company will need to create one blog post a week that is at minimum 300 characters to drive SEO. Due to this requirement, along with Twitter interactions, the individual or company must be able to write and communicate in English proficiently.
We are looking to pay a flat monthly rate. Thank you for your bids. Auto bids without reading the job description will be ignored. To filter these auto bids out, please tell me the current date in your bid.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A complete Elance profile showcasing original advertising content
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online