Twitter Marketing Expert Required To Build Real UK Targeted Twitter Following
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £4 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£2 - £5 GBP / hour
We're looking to hire a Twitter Marketing expert who can deliver real UK Twitter page followers with an interest in SEO and Content Marketing and build our twitter following fast but naturally.
Our aim from the Twitter marketing campaign is to drive traffic to our website on a daily basis by tweeting our latest SEO news, reviews, interviews etc. We don't require any fake followers as this is useless to us and fake followers won't drive traffic to our website.
All followers must be real people with real active accounts and followers must be legitimate people with active Twitter account (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being.
We only require good practices for inviting people to follow our twitter account and your marketing campaign must work within Twitters terms and conditions, You will not be paid if the Twitter account is banned/deleted.
No bots, Blackhat techniques, farming or other unethical tricks (we know them all) we will monitor every follower and if we find 1 fake follower you will not be paid, reported and bad feedback will be left.
- No spammers, distasteful or illegal followers
- You must use good practices when gathering followers
- Strict confidentially is required
We're looking for a Twitter marketing expert who we would like to build a great business relationship with and spend a large budget with over the next 6-12 months.
Typical tasks include:
1) The first and most important thing to promote the page is to post at least 5 posts per day on each account.
2) Post content that I provide you on blogs every week.
3) Use hootsuite so that you post in all accounts and can also schedule for future posts to save time.
4) Join approx. 10-12 businesses groups and ask them for a like back.
5) Start liking pages of other businesses who have small likes like below 500 likes and ask them to like us back.
6) also email them personally to like the page and we will like their page.
7) If we do this for 7 days
8) Sharing the best available visual content to the traffic.
9) Using LinkedIn to join relevant niche groups, sharing information about the company, creating regular discussions & get information on the latest updates in the industry.
10) Using Facebook to keep informing users on regular basis & using a small message to deliver a long lasting message to our readers, even images & content can be shared by shortened links.
Look forward to your application.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online