+50000 facebook fans & +30000 twitter
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $44 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
We are trying to promote my Facebook Page and twitter account.
They must not be spammers, just so their follower numbers shows.
• All likes/fans/followers must come from real people with active account Facebook accounts over 1 months old, and with over 50 friends (no fake accounts or accounts at risk of being suspended.)
* All accounts must have PROPER NAMES (like James Brown) not automatically generated accounts (like stupidname1234)
• NO bots
• Must be achieved by NO means of Illegal activity (No blackhat methods)
• Fans must be active (preference given for members interested in motorbikes)
• No spammers or distasteful, illegal or inappropriate profile pictures
• No affiliations with likers/fans/followers that will risk our page being deleted
• You must use good practices when gathering fans.
• This project will be considered 'completed' once there are all followers loaded
50% milestone when you've added 30000 in total on the Facebook account (over the increment of five days) AND 10000 followers in twitter.
50% milestone when you finish your work.
100% release After 10 Days Of completion of achieving all Facebook and twitter followers when this has been completed.
(For Testing 100% Real People No Spam)
• Please explain in your bid what techniques you will use to generate fans and how you will report.
• Only Serious Bidders Please
• More projects will be given if this will be successful, because we can reseller your service to our thousands of actual customers.
Please write [TheZuk] in your bid, so that we know you read this listing information Correctly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online