Fb/twitter App for Posting on Pages
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $299 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
In search for a designer to create a Facebook App for posting results to individual Facebook profile pages and Twitter feeds (see attached PDF of look of app required)
It will be a Facebook and Twitter messaging program that will allow us in the Admin to upload an csv file and then deploy a post on the users Facebook, Twitter or send an email. Again, the screen shots will help so take a look at that please.
1) The user would have to allow our Facebook App to post to their Facebook wall. We would need an area to show which users allowed the program so we can match that up with the email we have for them in our database. For example, if John Smith approved the app, we would then be able to append John’s email address to that Facebook App approval page.
2) We would have a screen that we could do the following 1) add or delete a photo that would post along with text of what we wanted to post on their wall and 2) be able to upload a csv file with following columns: 2) their email address which would also be linked to the email address that we associated with them when they approved the Facebook app (it must match), 2) first name of person 3) last name of person 4) time (each person in the excel file would have a time associated with them). Please note, if we do not upload a time than it will not post the time on their Facebook page, same thing with first name or last name, etc. Only required field will be the first column of their email.
3) The program would only upload data that we had associated emails for. For example if we have 100 people who approved the Facebook app, and we uploaded 150 rows of data, it would only upload 100 rows of information that matched what emails we had associated with the Facebook app.
4) It would also not allow duplicate uploads of the same data. For example, if we uploaded 150 rows of data, and it only allowed the 100 that matched and then an hour from now we try to upload data and there are emails that matched a previous upload it would exclude those from being uploaded as well. Again, so there is not duplicate uploading.
5) We would need to have a purge upload data file to get around that if we needed to. So we would press the purge data file and it would ONLY purge the uploaded data, not the Facebook associated email data (a option on the Facebook approval page to remove people should be added).
6) Next we would enter in a text box a 120 line of text maximum. After the button there would be a save that text and it would allow us to save additional text options to choose from. It would also allow us to upload photos.
7) When we are ready to write to their Facebook walls we would check mark the 120 character line that we would like to use, we would check mark the photo we would like to use, we have already uploaded the data and it would write to their Facebook page only their row of information. For example. If I inputted the text “ran the North Country Run today with a great finish time of” and then chose a photo, like if I uploaded our logo for example the system would always put the first and last name of the person prior to my text line and the time of that particular person after the txt line So a completed line might look like this: John Smith ran the North Country Run today with a great finish time of 23:25:21. If I didn’t have a time it would still writ the first and last name and the text, but no time at the end.
Creating Twitter option that works the same way.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online