PROJECT MANAGERS FOR TELEMARKETING COMPANY
Reputable telemarketing company seeks project managers. MUST have experience managing appointment setting and lead generation campaigns. Your job will be to make each campaign you are assigned a success. We will provide the client- you will manage the project. We will assign a project to you- here's what you will do.... We are seeking Project Managers with experience who are able to meet with all of the requirements listed below:
1. Have a telephone conference with the client to learn about their business, the project requirements, goals etc.
2. Determine the target market for the client and the parameters for the calling (company size, industry , demographics etc).
3. Work with internal staff to develop a call /contact list from our database.
4. Work with internal staff to get the list and campaign set up in our database.
5. Write an EFFECTIVE telemarketing script to use for the campaign, based on what the client is trying to accomplish.
6. Make at least 10 hours of calls for each new project (5 hours per week for 2 weeks or all in one week) to help you develop the most effective approach and to be able to give the callers tips and advice for calling. After the 10 hours of calls are made, you will select the callers and/or place advertisements to hire new callers for the project.
7. Establish bench marks and goals for the callers based on your own calling experience in the ten hours.
8. Manage callers, leads, and client daily. This includes working with callers to improve performance, working with client to make them "happy" etc.
9. Provide clients with weekly reporting and updates. Send clients leads as obtained.
10. Get a RENEWAL at the end of the project.
Each project manager hired must be able to manage at least 5 projects at a time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work