10,000 Facebook Fans AND 5,000 Twitter Followers
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need 10,000 Facebook Fans and 5,000 Twitter Followers from Saudi Arabia . Qualified and serious bidders only! Bidders with proven track record - a plus!!!
• Must be completed in 4 weeks or less
• This project is confidential, names, urls or any other information regarding account or project may not be discussed even after project is complete.
• All fans and followers must be real people with active account Facebook accounts (no fake accounts or accounts at risk of being suspended.)
• Twitter account must be promoted within the Terms of Twitter.
• NO bots, NO Blackhat techniques, NO Farmville or any other game
• Fans & Followers must be from Saudi Arabia
• Must be achieved by NO means of Illegal activity.
• Fans and Followers must be active
• No spammers or distasteful, illegal or plain sick profile pictures
• No fans that will risk my page deleted
• You must use good practices when gathering fans. (Facebook account must not be banned/deleted for your actions. It should always be kept active. If Facebook account is not complete/no longer active there will be no payment for this project.
• It must be 10,000+ Facebook fans and also 5,000+ Twitter Followers and not 8k on Facebook and 7k on Twitter and so on
(payment will be sent via Freelancer only and appropriate feedback will be left on how well you work)
7 days is required for me to validate that everything is good and account is safe.
When bidding please remember
• Please provide what techniques you will use to generate fans
• You are bidding on my payment terms
• Only Serious Bidders please
• Preferred NO Admin access
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online