I\'m looking to build a long-term business relationship with someone who can help with "virtual assistant", "marketing", "webmaster" and "admin" tasks.
You need to:
1) Be internet-marketing savvy:
a) be able to create enticing ad copy
b) be creative
2) Be tech savvy:
a) able to install scripts
b) comfortable with Wordpress (and its plugins and themes)
c) able to create HTML pages.
d) be able to create basic banner ads
3) Have good command of the written English language:
No need to write like Shakespeare, but your English should be at least 80-90% "good."
4) Have an average of two hours a day to devote to tasks (60 hours a month)
REQUIRED CHARACTER TRAITS:
- Should be HONEST
- Should be polite
- Should be a team player and get on well with others
- Should be available, easy to reach and respond to emails very fast. I will also be needing a daily update of the tasks at the end of the day
- Should NOT disappear in the middle of the project without warning
- Should be detail-oriented and be able to follow instructions "to the T" (VERY important). Case in point: Mention an animal name in your PM to me (like dog). Messages who ignore this, will
- Should be able to address tiny issues that may arise once in a while without the need to email me about them all the time
- Should be able to do somewhat boring and time-consuming tasks
- Should be driven to evolve, develop and learn
- Should be RESULTS-oriented and not just try to "keep busy."
- Should be responsible and not come up with excuses all the time (THAT is very important).
- Should be proactive. Someone who says: "Ok, I\'m done with the last project, what do you need me to do NEXT?"
- Should be "self-managed", have a sense of urgency and understand the importance of deadlines
- Should be able to FOCUS and NOT "multitask" or juggle 3-4 different projects at the same time
HOW WE WILL BE WORKING TOGETHER:
- I will be sending you an email with a task (or tasks) that need to be completed. You will tell me if you can do the task and when you think it can be completed by. If everything sounds ok, we
work on the task.
- Payment can be sent immediately after the task is completed, weekly or even monthly (depending on the amount of trust that has been built, as well as the amount of work that needs to
be done). I can be paying via Freelancer escrow.
WHAT TO DO NOW:
- If you are interested, please go to [REMOVED BY [url removed, login to view] ADMIN] and answer the questions there. This is a featured project, so you are allowed to give your [REMOVED BY [url removed, login to view] ADMIN].
It\'s ok if you are not skilled in everything mentioned on the survey page. Please be honest, and, if we work together, I will only be sending you tasks that you can complete successfully.
I\'m told that I\'m really easy to work with - although I do get demanding at times. When a job needs to be done, I need it done correctly. :-)
This could be a great opportunity for you to become even more "well-rounded", as well as gain knew knowledge and skills for online marketing, etc...
Looking forward to hearing from you!
PS. You should be an INDIVIDUAL - not a "company" or an "agency."
Sorry, it seems that I accidentally violated the Freelancer.com TOS.
To get in touch, please send me a private message (don't post in the open) and answer the following questions:
1. On a scale of 0 to 10, how would you rate your HTML and "webmaster" skills?
2. On a scale of 0 to 10, how would you rate your written English?
3. On a scale of 0 to 10, how would you rate your ad copy writing skills (writing a salesletter)?
4. On a scale of 0-10 how would you rank your graphic creation skills (banners and ecovers)?
5. How many hours per week can you devote to work?
6. What's your hourly rate in $?
7. Tell me some things about yourself, in as much detail as possible. Why do you think we should work together? You can include a link to your portfolio. Add any other comments or questions you have :-)