Digital Marketing Manager/Social Media Job Description
The Digital Marketing Manager participates and oversees the digital marketing strategy, Social Media for the company. The below job duties are not limited to but subject to change or increase as company needs increase at any time.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC, SMM
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing the redesign of the company website.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
Requirements of the role
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent
• Qualified member of the CIM
• Experience managing PPC, SEO, SMM, SEM, PR and Affiliate programmers.
• B2B Marketing
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC and Email marketing
• Create and manage several MCC
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
• Lead Generation
34 freelancers are bidding on average $9/hour for this job
Google Partner & AdWords Certified Expert with SUPERB TEAM having YEARS OF EXPERIENCE and PROVEN RESULTS! No Hidden Fees, No Setup Fees, and No Long Term Contracts. PLEASE SEND MESSAGE FOR FREE PPC PROPOSAL.