Get Traffic to my Website
This project was awarded to allin121 for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for an established freelancer (more than 50 projects completed) to work with me for next 2 years in building link to my website. Link building will be 5-10 at a time and will continue for 2 years if the service is good.
Link anchor text – Sri Lanka Holidays
Links – 5
PR – 1 - 4 links
PR - 2 - One link
All links should come with 200 -300 word article
STRICT conditions must be adhered to!
You will be required to record each link pointing to us with different IP addresses. You must submit a list of all links including URL where I can find the link and PR of the linking page. All links will be verified before payment is sent to you so ensure the requirements highlighted were met. If required I can be a little helpful in providing a few pointers.
1) The links must be from PAGES that as for the requirement given above
2) Must be on established, crawlable pages, that are associated with the theme
3) There must be no more than 100 outbound links on the linking page
4) One link per domain
4) Permanent links
5) The link page must have been cached by Google within the last 30 days (no brand new websites allowed)
6) URL country code should be [url removed, login to view]
7) English language sites only
8) WHITE HAT techniques only.
9) No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
10) No link schemes, you are not permitted to submit our site to any reciprocal linking services such as [url removed, login to view], etc.
11) No rel=nofollow links in the HTML
12) No forums
14) No classified ads
15) No dynamic links
16) No pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
URL will be given once you are selected
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online