Internet Marketing Research Project
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need help researching software options for people who have an online business or website.
I have a list of 20 companies for which I need 10 alternatives each (200 total).
For example, I would give you the name of an FTP client "Filezilla" and you would need to provide me with the 10 best alternative FTP clients such as "Smart FPT", "Cute FPT", etc.
You will do this in various ways:
1. Search Google for "FileZilla alternative(s)"
2. Search Google for popular keywords such as "ftp client", "ftp software", etc (you will find these keywords by using Google AdWords Keyword Tool).
3. You will also check the sponsored ads in Google's results for the keywords above
4. You will use [url removed, login to view] to find more alternatives
5. And any other ways you can think of for finding the best alternatives
I am looking for QUALITY alternatives both popular and un-heard of. So this is something that I would like somebody to spend some time on and not just get a quick list and be done with it.
I'm looking for qualified individuals who have a broad range of skills which will be helpful in discerning which websites/software/services are the best.
All bids are welcome and please include your resume/portfolio/experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online