This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $290 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
In collaboration with your tutor, write a 500 word brief for a web design which describes a proposed website for any imaginary company or voluntary organisation. Your design should be a simple design of between 8 – 10 pages.
Think about considerations of appearance, navigability, likely audience etc. Your brief should include a website map.
Your lecturer will designate the type of business, to be represented, which will be unique for each student.
Code - 60%
Produce a website for any organisation identified above using HTML and CSS. The website should conform to the best practice guidelines of Joel Sklar and any other significant writers. Include consideration of website navigability, structure, accessibility, cross browser compatibility.
Find a free web server to host one of your scripting pages. Document your achievement of this.
• Design marks awarded for originality, conformance with advice given by web design authors, appearance of final visuals and general effort.
• Scripting marks awarded for functionality, originality and successful execution, this must include the time stamp at the bottom right hand corner.
• Please submit a digital copy of your work.
• Students will be expected to defend work produced and may be asked to replicate any of the technical tasks contained therein.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online