I'm developing an inventory system for a company and the last freelancer I hired suddenly disappeared half way through an assignment. Would you be willing to take his place and finish where he left of?
These are the requirements I last sent him:
Bugs from last assignment that need to be fixed first:
- [url removed, login to view] not working properly
- Filter quotes by date not working
- When a order is sold, it needs to remove the products from the inventory
-signature stopped working, please test yourself on the website. It was working before, but now it won't add a picture.
1. Kits need a Builtquantity and part number.
a. The quantity should be added to using the “Build Kit” button on the kit details (increment the bulityquantity by 1 and also removes the products from inventory).
b. The quantity should be removed using the “sell” functionality (this will simply decrement the Builtquantity by 1)
c. The original kit quantity should be renamed "Available quantity" since this is simply showing how many kits can be built based off the current inventory.
2. . We will also need an additional kit list. All that should be seen here is “Part Number”, “Kit Name”, “Built Quantity” and “Available Quantity” (it should not display the products in a kit)
This project was awarded to
Is it possible to work better than Gaurav? Let me tell you that it is impossible. If the perfection exists, its name is Gaurav. I was so lucky, the first time I choose him! If you need the highest quality, do not hesitate, choose Gaurav. You will never regret it. Gaurav does his best to satisfy his clients. He is not expensive, he works fast with the perfect quality of work, and nothing is impossible to him (he is like a kind of magician!). You can trust me: I would not have choosen Gaurav again and again if I would not have been 110% satisfied each time... Oh, I almost forgot! Even if you find a cheaper provider, once again, choose Gaurav :) He always offers the best value for the money! You will never regret it!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work