Inventory Control System
This project has been awarded to ask2itsolutions for $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 USD / hour
I'm developing an inventory system for a company and the last freelancer I hired suddenly disappeared half way through an assignment. Would you be willing to take his place and finish where he left of?
These are the requirements I last sent him:
Bugs from last assignment that need to be fixed first:
- [url removed, login to view] not working properly
- Filter quotes by date not working
- When a order is sold, it needs to remove the products from the inventory
-signature stopped working, please test yourself on the website. It was working before, but now it won't add a picture.
1. Kits need a Builtquantity and part number.
a. The quantity should be added to using the “Build Kit” button on the kit details (increment the bulityquantity by 1 and also removes the products from inventory).
b. The quantity should be removed using the “sell” functionality (this will simply decrement the Builtquantity by 1)
c. The original kit quantity should be renamed "Available quantity" since this is simply showing how many kits can be built based off the current inventory.
2. . We will also need an additional kit list. All that should be seen here is “Part Number”, “Kit Name”, “Built Quantity” and “Available Quantity” (it should not display the products in a kit)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online