Electronic Medical Records System
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5243 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Web application that will be used to connect the doctor and the patient together.
The main goal is to build a Medical record for the patient EMR system.
Doctor will be able to upload patient Notes, Radiology Scans, Lab results and Prescriptions.
Backend: Three tiers application (Data Access Layer - Business Logic Layer - Presentation Layer)
DAL and BLL will be written in Java 7 and exposed as JSON REST service.
Presentation Layer will be written in HTML5 and JQuery
1) Previous experience implementing projects using Java, HTML5 and Jquery.
2) Previous experience in Medical field is a plus.
3) Teams or companies is preferred than individuals.
4) Daily availability through Skype or Gtalk.
Attached a prototype for the functions I want to implement.
Out of Scope:
1) Web site and Logo Design. will be provided by a separate project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online