Converting of MS Access Project to Dynamic Web Project
This project was successfully completed by nutanbhosale for $789 USD in 56 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In56 days
An existing MS-Access Project is to convert to Java (Dynamic Web Project), using JSF.
Appropriate Frameworks like Primefaces, Hibernate and EJB are to implement.
An existing MS SQLServer 2008 database ist to implement.
In the first step, 15 existing websites are to complete with the appropriate service- and data layer, in order to reach the same function than the MS-Access project:
• Structuring of the other already existing webpages in a modular way.
• Java-Coding, to reach the same features than in the Access-Version.
• Changing the existing menu-structur to a dynamic database-oriented structur, so that changes can be made just by editing the database-table (like in the Access-Version, Primeface has nice features to do so(Menu/Programmatical Menu)).
• Different menues and rights according to the user who is logged in (like in the Access-Version).
• Programming of Login-Screen and security.
The application should be coded mainly by using Java, Java Script just in exceptions (the language thing can be leaved as it is).
On Client-Side, no Java Script is allowed, due to compatibility-issues to other platforms like android and so on.
All Source-Codes are to submit.
I’ll submit the actual Eclipse-Project and would like to have a weekly update of the actual work on my Eclipse-Environment on my remote server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online