BIRT Charts Development
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 10
We need 7 Bar and Line charts to be developed using BIRT (Open Source). These are dynamic charts getting data from MySql. They will be embedded (iframes) in an web Application.
We will provide the following:
1. Functional Requirements (Detailed)
2. Chart samples in Excel ( with sample data sets)
3. Complete table structures
4. Full set of Insert statements to load the tables (around 500 rows)
We require the contractor to do the following:
1. Setup the tables and load the data in MySql (Each Chart has its own designed table and data set) on the local/individual machine
2. Design/Generate the charts in BIRT
2. Connect them dynamically to the data in MySql based on filters like date and so on.
3. Provide a demo & code walk through for our functional and technical team (We will set up the webex session)
4. Reports will be tested by integrating them into the webpage and running them with filters on.
> This assignment is considered complete and done when our development team is able to test the reports (including filters) into our web application.
Please note that our application requires more charts, standard reports as well as drill interfaces. The contractor will have the option of getting steady work flow from us if the first assignment is successful.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online