Online Document Publishing with Hippo CMS
This project was successfully completed by trustus for $1000 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In30 days
We'r developing a web site based on HIPPO CMS, and we can use a hand to help us to code some parts of this project.
Although there are many modules that we need to code, we decided to start with outsourcing the following module. According to the success of this module we'll consider outsourcing more modules.
Hippo CMS includes it's own user and permission handling.
What we need to do is;
- After we create a master-user and assign it a permission set using Hippo CMS interfaces. This user should be able to create a set of sub-users of its own.
- We think best way to store sub-user information is in the JCR repository.
- Master-user should be able to manage these sub-users by using an interface that is going to be developed. She/he should be able to add, delete, change password.
- System should send an e-mail to the newly defined sub-user.
- Sub users should have the SAME permission set with the master-user to access the documents.
- Sub-users should NOT be able create their set of sub users, only a master-user can do. (This distinction may require a property on the user object type)
- Sub-users should be able to login to the system (With the login schema provided in Hippo GoGreen Demo)
More details would be provided to developer.
We'r (as always) short on time, so please include your time estimation. Fixed price/Price per hour is negotiable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online