Amazon AWS Script to create VPC and Start Instances
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $225 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Create a script to allow repeatable setup of an amazon VPC, create the necessary security groups and routing, and start one or more ec2 instances with in the VPC.
- The script should use the Amazon AWS SDK ([url removed, login to view])
- The script should create the same topology as described here (Scenario 1: VPC with a Public Subnet Only) [url removed, login to view]
- The script should provide for a separate configuration file to parameterise the most important settings;
- However the number of configuration options should be kept to a minimum
Sensible defaults for other configuration options may be "hard coded", via constants.
The script will need to start 1, 2, or 3 ec2 instances (given a particular machine image)
The standard amazon image "Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Base (AMI Id: ami-75d08930)" can be used for testing, though this will need to be configurable
The script should optionally attach an Amazon External Ip (EIP) to an instance and allow RDP to that instance.
Working Java Program, with any necessary dependencies (excluding AWS API)
Build instructions (or perhaps eclipse project)
Bidder can develop and test in isolation on their own AWS account
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online