Android Widget on Lock Screen
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $644 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
To deliver an Android widget that displays multiple images in a sequence. The images would rotate (change image) in the time frame of every 5 second.
The Android widget:
1) Must be able to display in user's lock screen. NOT on user's home screen (please refer attachment),
2) Should be able to run on most (if not all) Android smart phones in the market,
3) Should NOT use any SDK that is dedicated for particular brand of device
4) Should be battery life friendly. Do not drain user's smart phone battery by excessive background activities
5) Should NOT interfere user's routine usage except having an additional image slider on user's lock screen
The final delivery must include complete source code. Best practice coding standard and appropriate design pattern are expected in coding.
Preferably, programmers use Android Studio instead of Eclipse for development.
Programmer must provide the following documentations:
1) What are the 3rd party library being used (if any),
2) How to set up the code on another programmer's IDE (Android Studio)
3) Any other configurations that might involve before another programmer can debug the app
An initial setup that takes more than 30 minutes, or insufficient instructional documentation on set up would be considered as failed deliverable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online