Custom Android Center Oriented SeekBar
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 6
I have a custom android SeekBar that needs a new feature. The SeekBar thumb should be able to start in the center. Moving the thumb to the left of center will result in a negative number and moving the thumb to the right of center results in a positive number. The progress should connect the center line to the thumb. See the attached image for a better understanding.
- Must work with Android 2.3.3 and later
- No opensource licensed code may be used
- Must look like Android 4.X SeekBar. The necessary style and drawables will be provided to the winning bidder.
- The center of the SeekBar is always 0. The minimum will always be the negative of the maximum.
Winning this bid requires reading this bid request. Give me your bid details in the bid message, not as a private message. I ignore private message bids and big long messages of portfolio work. Please ask questions if something is not clear in this bid request.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online