RESPONSIBLE PROGRAMMER NEEDED TO COMPLETE MATCH-3 TYPE GAME (IOS&ANDROID)
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $932 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 SGD
I need a talented, and responsible (very important!) programmer to finish a mobile game. I would like to release this game on IOS devices, and ALSO on Android.
The original programmer suddenly disappeared after receiving half of the payment, so I'm currently stuck with a game that is completed half-way.
Only programming is needed, as I already have all other game assets available, ie. graphics, sounds.
The game is basically a Match-3 type of game, based on the popular Bejeweled Game by Popcap.
Although, my game is NOT multi-level, it has quite a few game specials, eg. when matching 4 squares, 5 squares, so on and so forth. Also, there are in-app purchases game boosts as well (just like Bejeweled Blitz), as well as connecting to Facebook contact list for leaderboard statistics.
My game was programmed in Cocos2D by the previous programmer, so it would be good if you could just pick up where he left off, without having to reprogram everything in a new language/platform. But if you would like to program everything from scratch, you have to make sure it is easily portable to Android and IOS.
I have the source code (xcode) of the half-completed game, as well as IPA files, and a few certificates for GameCenter.
The programmer I am seeking must :
(1) Be able to commit full-time to this project ( I don't want to waste any more time waiting for contractors who aren't fully focused on my project),
** I would like this project to be completed in 2 weeks. If you are able to commit full-time to this, it is very achievable and realistic target. But if you are currently working on several other projects simultaneously, then please don't bother to apply!
(2) Have previous experience in programming mobile games in BOTH Android and IOS platforms, and know exactly how to set things up in my Developer accounts (cos I am not familiar with all the technical knowledge required), including iTunes Store and GooglePlay Store for in-app purchases.
(3) Be able to be contactable via Skype for discussions if needed ( I don't want to send emails back and forth, and wait for the other party to slowly respond, cos that's too unproductive!) I am based on Hongkong timezone (GMT+8), so you need to be available for at least 2 hours each day during MY working hours from 9am to 6pm
(4) Be able to communicate well in English
Although I don't have a track record in Freelancer, I am rather active and have a 5-star rating on oDesk, which is where I hired my previous programmer. Check out my profile there (under Estevan Marketing).
I am a very prompt paymaster, who understands the importance of paying a worker on-time. I am a very fair employer, who values the relationship I have with my workers. If you give me 100%, rest assured I will do the same, and more.
If you are interested, please reply with RELEVANT examples of your previous work, including any links/URLS to websites where your work is featured.
If I like your previous work, then I’ll reply and give you more details.
Also, and this is very important: When you reply, please start by typing the code word ‘Rabbit’. This way I’ll know that you took the time to read the entire job description, instead of just replying to all new job postings like many people do!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online