Fillable PDF to HTML
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
Description of the requirement:
1. A webservice receiving fillable PDF as input and returning an HTML with input fields.
2. The outcome HTML must be UTF-8.
3. The webservice must be based on free libraries and be based on Axis2 version 1.5.1 over Tomcat 5.
4. Outcome HTML input fields need to be positioned the same and from the same style as the ones in the PDF.
Prof of Concept:
step 1: A site with API to the above webservice / jar file, that can receive any of the attached pdfs and return an HTML resembling it.
step 2: The same returning HTML with input fields.
step 3: AAR for testing on our servers.
step 4: full code and AAR.
Each step will be approved by us.
Attached are a few examples.
Must contain Eclipse project, AAR, JAR and full code.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online