This is s simple getting-started project. It is important to deliver the result shortly.
You should already have the following items available because there is no time to order them and wait for the delivery:
- A Beaglebone Black
- One of these two display types: ST7735S or HX8353-C. Sometimes they are called differently. See below how to identify them.
- It is available on ebay from several distributors.
- Note that it’s printed circuit board is RED
- Here is one link to a website outside ebay: [url removed, login to view]
- It is available on ebay from several distributors but they use different names for it
- Note that it’s printed circuit board is BLUE
- Here is one link to a website outside ebay. Click on the images to enlarge: [url removed, login to view]
What to do:
- Connect the display to the GPIO pins of the board. Use the pins P9_21, P9_22, P9_23, P9_24, P9_26, plus P9_1 (GND), P9_3 ([url removed, login to view])
- Write the program either in Java (preferred), BoneScript, or C/C++
- It should simply draw a black line on a white background from x/y position 3/10 to 120/150