Secure Web Browser for Touchscreen Kiosk
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 15
I need a secure web browser for a public touchscreen kiosk (PC).
- I want configure which websites the user has access to. (ex: [url removed, login to view]*, [url removed, login to view]* ...) and home URL in a XML setting file
- Fullscreen (only with Home / Back / Next / Refresh buttons )
- On screen Keyboard (automatically appear when text input is required)
- OS & Browser lockdown ( block unwanted user manipulation like close software (Alt F4, Ctrl/Alt/Suppr), right click, download file, upload .... )
- Pop-up blocker (Only One window, no tab)
- Auto start
- Returns to the Start Page after XXX seconds
- Web browser HTML 5 compatible (The developper can use existing web browser like : IE10, Chrome, Firefox ... )Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online