I need a secure web browser for a public touchscreen kiosk (PC).
- I want configure which websites the user has access to. (ex: [url removed, login to view]*, [url removed, login to view]* ...) and home URL in a XML setting file
- Fullscreen (only with Home / Back / Next / Refresh buttons )
- On screen Keyboard (automatically appear when text input is required)
- OS & Browser lockdown ( block unwanted user manipulation like close software (Alt F4, Ctrl/Alt/Suppr), right click, download file, upload .... )
- Pop-up blocker (Only One window, no tab)
- Auto start
- Returns to the Start Page after XXX seconds
- Web browser HTML 5 compatible (The developper can use existing web browser like : IE10, Chrome, Firefox ... )
14 freelancers are bidding on average $687 for this job
Hi, our team already implemented a web browser. Also we have a wide experience in development using MS Windows messaging model. The project can be implemented by both C# or C++/MFC. The choice is up to you.
Hi, We read the project details and would like to share our ideas of development with you. We would complete the project successfully with top notch quality.
hi, sir, i can help you. I am an expert in Java. I have many experiencs in Java programming. I saw carefully your description. i am interested in your project. pls, contact with me. regards.