LSL Combat Meter/HUD
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Looking for a simple combat meter/hud that will target, attack, kill, etc.
Meter HUD - The HUD will be worn by players to display current statistics and allow quick access to program settings. The touch menu allows the user to change their status to either 'ACTIVE' or 'INACTIVE'. Health, Respawn timer, and current Status are shown on the HUD.
* Start Health- Health level user starts with when first wearing the HUD (0-100)
* Respawn Time- How long a user remains dead ("dead" = down and unable to move)
* No Friendly Fire- Does not incur damage from same group members when ON
* Recovery Speed- Automatic health recovery speed
* Fall damage- Damage incurred for falling
* Fall height- How far an avatar must fall before receiving damage
* Detected Object List- List detected objects to limit damage only to specified weapons
* Melee Damage- You may also use melee damage to incur damage from unspecified weapons
* Melee Collision Detect- Collisions filter to limit damage to AVATAR, OBJECT, or BOTH
* Impact Timer- Delay in seconds between damage.
* Yellow Injury Time- How long a user will remain injured for moderate injuries
* Red Injury Time- How long a user will remain injured for critical injuries
Programmer must have knowledge of LSL & LSL2.
* Tag- Optional custom tag which hovers over player
* Stats- Hide or Show stats over player
* Show Group Name- Hide or Show group name over player.
* Damage Reporting- Reports damage to the player.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online