Simple SocketApp in Java using RSA crypto system
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
I have chat program that has simple client GUI and server GUI and their classes needed to communicate each other.
I want to add 2 features to my program
Using RSA Cryptosystem
- Each client should have unique private and public keys which are assigned by server automatically using RSA key generator
- Public keys can be accessed by everyone.
- After sender writes its message, client GUI should ask for public key of the receiver so that message will be sent to everybody, that connects to server, ,however can only be decrypted by its owner.
- Messages should be sent as Ciphertext to client and manually converted to Plaintext using Encrypt button by receiver
- If other clients try to decrypt the Ciphertext using their private keys result should be meaningless Plaintext
2-) File transfer feature (at least txt, word). Same as message sending process, text inside of these file should be decrypted and then sent as a Ciphertext
For more detail and sample scenario please see the attachment, please note that this application mainly required RSA knowledge, socket part has already be implemented just few changes required. Please ask everything which is unclear before bidGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online