I have chat program that has simple client GUI and server GUI and their classes needed to communicate each other.
I want to add 2 features to my program
Using RSA Cryptosystem
- Each client should have unique private and public keys which are assigned by server automatically using RSA key generator
- Public keys can be accessed by everyone.
- After sender writes its message, client GUI should ask for public key of the receiver so that message will be sent to everybody, that connects to server, ,however can only be decrypted by its owner.
- Messages should be sent as Ciphertext to client and manually converted to Plaintext using Encrypt button by receiver
- If other clients try to decrypt the Ciphertext using their private keys result should be meaningless Plaintext
2-) File transfer feature (at least txt, word). Same as message sending process, text inside of these file should be decrypted and then sent as a Ciphertext
For more detail and sample scenario please see the attachment, please note that this application mainly required RSA knowledge, socket part has already be implemented just few changes required. Please ask everything which is unclear before bid
6 freelancers are bidding on average $145 for this job
I m an Oracle Certified Java Programmer and I recently did my academic project on Cloud storage using RSA cryptography. I m sure that I can implement your requirements to the fullest.