This project was successfully completed by abdelrahman1989 for $250 USD in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In20 days
Objective: Process the recorded video (avi or mp4) to detect the motion of objects and compute velocity or speed of each object. Generate the report with following details:
• Every moving object and its total pixel movement distance and time taken in movement "Total speed=total distance/total time taken".
• Total detected objects count include automatically detected "Moving objects" and manually "non moving objects"
Must run on all versions windows(32 and 64 bit) and Linux.
This application will run under another master application which will record video sample. Master application will execute “Video Analyzer” with file path as argument. Video analyzer has to detect and calculate the velocity "speed=distance /time" of every moving object. After processing the user should be able to add the not moving parts, also able to delete the falls detected moving object.
The user may give help to increase or decrease sensitivity of moving detection.
UI should have save option by using which the application will generate a report (xml/text file) of processing with details such as total object count, every object and it's Speed "distance and time". Report should be saved preferably in xml format and at location of input video file.
Additionally application should have following features:
1. Lines of object motion path are drawn.
2. Zoom in & out by mouse wheel
3. Double-right click to move full screen mode. Double right click to move window screen mode.
4. In zoom in , the user can move screen "video stream" by continuous right click with moving mouse "right, left, up and down" this to view the corners of the video at zoom in.
5. By right mouse click , user can choice add or delete.
6. By mouse touch the detected object, object number and its speed displayed. This can be in any low color.
7. After the user complete the processing "Analyze", Dialog of "SAVE
" or "CANCEL", by press save, the data is saved in xml/textfile and the processed
video saved (original file name) in saved in same directory where input video exists.
8. The total objects may up to 500 objects. The report in xml/text file will contain every object number and its speed in pixel. The master application is responsible to convert the pixel to real length.
The developer will get needed video samples.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online