I have a fairly heavily customised Drupal site that needs to be migrated to new hosting. The site and database are on separate boxes and both need to be migrated. Currently there are 4 webservers and 2 database servers, but I would like to move to 1 webserver and 1 database server as the traffic on the site doesn't justify the added complexity. Current software versions are listed below. Other than the OS and possibly Apache, I do not want to upgrade to current software versions for now, just to move things as they currently are.
- Ubuntu / 10.04.0-64 (migrate to current LTS release)
- Apache/[url removed, login to view] (probably safe to migrate to current version but will take your advice on this)
- PHP 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.5 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Sep 17 2010 13:49:46)
- Drupal [url removed, login to view] (stay with D5 but maybe move up to the current patch level, which I think is [url removed, login to view] from memory)
- MySql 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.6
- SOLR (version unconfirmed)
- Java 1.6.0_20
- Tomcat (version unconfirmed)
The project is currently on dedicated servers at SoftLayer and is moving to VPSs at DigitalOcean. I have access to the existing servers as well as the github repo with the codebase in it.
I am looking to outsource this as I am not a sysadmin, have no experience with Drupal or SOLR and would like to minimise the risk of issues with the migration.
I am looking for an experienced Sysadmin who can set up solid, secure servers. Fixed price would be good if you're confident to estimate the amount of work involved, but per hour is fine too.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $148 for this job
Expert in drupal.i have 8+ years of experience. Can we discuss the project. Please initiate a chat with me so that we can discuss the project at a broader level
i have more than 7 years of experience in server and hosting migration & maintenance. currently working on cloud computing, software repackaging and application virtualization.