College of Engineering-Performance comparison of common routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, and RIP using java
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $143 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
- To explain each routing protocol.
- To evaluate the performance of each routing protocol.
- To distinguish which routing protocol best suits the network.
- Implementation of each routing protocol using client server application with router configuration.
- Performance comparison of the routing protocols.
- Related works.
In network topology sending or receiving packets pass through different layers and using several amount of routing protocols. To enable a successful delivery of the packets from the source node to the exact destination node the router has introduced since it have a router table which guarantee the successful delivery, the amount of information stored by the router about the network depends upon the algorithm that have been used; RIP, EIGRP and OSPF are the most popular routing algorithms that have been used.
In this project we create a topology using three routers, and configure their IP addresses. Then we implement a client server application in JAVA which transfer files between the clients and server and evaluate the performance in terms of delay and throughput using three routing protocols RIP, EIGRP and OSPF.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online