I have a very simple application that I made for iphone, to be ported to the blackberry platform.
* Application gets all appointments in the device calendar
* Application creates notifications or alerts, for these appointments.
* Application READS (TextToSpeech) the alert at a given time
* Application allows simple configuration such as voice selection.
It seems doing TextToSpeech on RIM is not that easy, however I have an alternative. I have my own REST web service you can call from within the application with a string and the voice parameter, and receive the url of a .wav or any audio format with the voice. This way the application can get all the notification 'voices' it will need ahead of time, play them and delete them.
This is a small very straightforward project.
The design is very simple, most artwork if needed will be provided.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work