Financial markets visualization - repost
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £25 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£18 - £36 GBP / hour
Harnessing HTML5, SVG, Canvas, R, and the openGamma financial library to create the definitive online financial portfolio visualization tool for the thousands of sole traders, strategists, family offices, and markets professionals. The scope of the project is as follows:
* Feed data from sources such as Bloomberg, Reuters, or Markit into the OpenGamma library (Java based) for risk measurement, financial instrument pricing, and market data layer abstraction.
* Apply statistical methods to the vast financial markets datastream, using R, in near-real time, and output useful visualizations for traders to help them seek new trade ideas.
* Create front end using HTML 5 for traders to input their strategies into OpenGamma portfolios
* Produce Web 2.0++ (SVG / OpenGL) outputs so that traders may market their portfolios to potential investors
* Create a networked comments / blogging engine so so that investors and traders can communicate.
Please note LONDON *or* PARIS based.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online