Harnessing HTML5, SVG, Canvas, R, and the openGamma financial library to create the definitive online financial portfolio visualization tool for the thousands of sole traders, strategists, family offices, and markets professionals. The scope of the project is as follows:
* Feed data from sources such as Bloomberg, Reuters, or Markit into the OpenGamma library (Java based) for risk measurement, financial instrument pricing, and market data layer abstraction.
* Apply statistical methods to the vast financial markets datastream, using R, in near-real time, and output useful visualizations for traders to help them seek new trade ideas.
* Create front end using HTML 5 for traders to input their strategies into OpenGamma portfolios
* Produce Web 2.0++ (SVG / OpenGL) outputs so that traders may market their portfolios to potential investors
* Create a networked comments / blogging engine so so that investors and traders can communicate.
Please note LONDON *or* PARIS based.
9 freelancers are bidding on average £25/hour for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, I am a Java software developer currently working in a financial software editor you may probably know. Are you looking for a part-time contract? I am based in Paris.
Hi, I have a good experience in financial analysis and market study , also i have trading in stock markets and forex for 4 years and i have a good knowledge about the technical analysis. you can trust me ... thank you