I am planning to use Red5Chat for a chat site. The application is open source however it isn't working fully. I need the following:
1) Room ID, User Name and Gender need to be acquired from the Flash HTML contained page.
2) Room Select and User Login need to be disabled and hidden or deleted from the Flash application
3) Multiple rooms isn't working. The Flash app provides selection for it doesn't work. All users end up in the same room. I suspect the problem is in the Flash and in the Java back-end.
4) The Flash app needs to have elements moved and resized so that it uses less screen space to about 80% of its current height and width.
The application uses the Red5 media server (version 0.9.1) and Java.
Full source ode for this is available at [url removed, login to view]
I can provide access to a live red5 server for development.
The budget on this is very tight as I am paying for this out of pocket. I have no Java or Flash skills otherwise I would do it myself.
I will need all source files and instructions for recompiling, etc. The Java will need to be compilable in my environment (you tell me how) - preferably on the Red5 server I provide. Flash in the Flash CS4 or older. (The Flash source is CS3 compatible)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
I have developed many applications using Adobe Flash CC and Adobe Animate CC, Adobe Flex, and ActionScript 3. I have also experiencing in canvas programming for html 5 games, convert flash games to html 5. I specialize in developing and integrating Flash/Flex/Air/Fms/wowza media server 3 based application where is required strong ActionScript 3.0 knowledge. And developed many E-Learning modules with different platform. My strongest skill sets are Adobe Animate CC, Adobe Flash CC, Adobe Flex, ActionScript 3, ActionScript 2, Rich Internet AIR applications, HTML5 & Canvas, Angular JS, Adobe captivate, JAVA, Camtasia, Articulate, xml, php, html5 web apps, AIR iOS and AIR Android development, mysql, sql, FMS, WOWZA, captivate, articulate, SmartFox server(SFS2X), Starling, unity3d, facebook api, cloud flare, payment gateway api.
I'm Vaishali gupta working as a Adobe Developer in KG IT Services ltd. I'm having 7 years experience in AS3, developing games and applications in Adobe Flash, Flex and Air.
London, United Kingdom