This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $275 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am planning to use Red5Chat for a chat site. The application is open source however it isn't working fully. I need the following:
1) Room ID, User Name and Gender need to be acquired from the Flash HTML contained page.
2) Room Select and User Login need to be disabled and hidden or deleted from the Flash application
3) Multiple rooms isn't working. The Flash app provides selection for it doesn't work. All users end up in the same room. I suspect the problem is in the Flash and in the Java back-end.
4) The Flash app needs to have elements moved and resized so that it uses less screen space to about 80% of its current height and width.
The application uses the Red5 media server (version 0.9.1) and Java.
Full source ode for this is available at [url removed, login to view]
I can provide access to a live red5 server for development.
The budget on this is very tight as I am paying for this out of pocket. I have no Java or Flash skills otherwise I would do it myself.
I will need all source files and instructions for recompiling, etc. The Java will need to be compilable in my environment (you tell me how) - preferably on the Red5 server I provide. Flash in the Flash CS4 or older. (The Flash source is CS3 compatible)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online