568994 SEO for Google Penguin 1.1 Recovery
This project was awarded to prismtech for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are seeking bids for an experienced Penguin SEO analyst and strategic implementer to help us bounce back. WE ARE NOT SEEKING: CONTENT SPINNERS, MASS LINK BUILDERS, ARTICLE SUBMITTERS, BOOKMARKERS, ETC.
I had a few sites were hit by recent google 1.1 update early this weeks that loss some root domain keywords.
The websites were on 1st page on Google for almost 8 years continuously.
We need to find a seo expert who can find a reason and recover by using ONLY WHITE HAT methods and take care of this situation in order to have my websites back to top positions.
Should you have related experience,please do not hesitate to let me know. If good will outsource some project out.
We need someone to evaluate our website, look at top SERP competitors/performers in our market and make specific recommendations. The winning bidder will include a detailed timeline, costs and and an estimated time to recovery. You will be expected to have tools such as access to tools such as Open Site Explorer,seomoz and other resources. We want to know how you will develop related/authority related links, create interesting YouTube videos, build a Facebook and Twitter following, etc. Regular updates via Skype and e-mail are a must. We expect to see gradual improvements through the use of white-hat/google friendly strategies. We also want to see examples of other sites that you have worked on that required the development of a Penguin based SEO strategy.
1. You must have at least 5 feedbacks for related project
2. You must follow the rules below:
-No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods
and ethical work will be accepted.
-Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online