I need a java based application that synchronizes the files from a given folder on my computer desktop to a given project/account on google app engine to later be able of using this app engine location to serve static files for my website.
I will explain. My goal is to serve static content from my website (gif, png, js, css files) directly from the google app engine instead of doing this from my own server. For this to happen, I maintain a copy of my site on the computer desktop that I will synchronize the files on my machine with a specific google app engine account.
There exist some limitations to google app engine, for example, no files bigger than 1Mb are accepted and that is something to worry on my side.
- Allow to specify a username/password or any other mean to remotely login in order to upload static files
- Needs to be small and simple for me to apply changes when needed.
- Create a list of files on disk to upload (just .png, jpg, .js and css files)
- If a file is already uploaded and hasn't changed, ignore
- If a file is already uploaded but it different, overwrite
- If a file does not exist, upload as new (maintain the same folder/filename structure)
- Use Netbeans as IDE for this project
- Java 6 as default
- Use as SVN a private repository on [url removed, login to view] (I take care of this)
This should be a simple project,
4 freelancers are bidding on average $166 for this job
Hello sir, Please check my feedback. I have 10 years experience in Java. I am available on skype, email, mobile and whatsapps almost anytime. let's discuss in more details and start working. Regards, Richard.