Apache Camel based servlet app
This project was successfully completed by sergey4y for $30 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
Target for this project is to implement Tomcat servlet application based on Apache Camel. Mandatory requirement for this project is previous experience of using Apache Camel.
The application should route incoming HTTP (XML-based) messages using given set of rules. The application should also authenticate and authorize messages and apply predefined business rules to routing. In first phase its enough to implement the routing but other requirements (authentication and business rules) should be considered in the design.
The application should request target address for incoming messages from other application using VM queue and apply the response to target address. Implementation of the other application is not in the scope of this project but can be agreed separately with the same provider.
What is expected to be provided:
- The application must run as a servlet in Tomcat
- Servlet application (.war) processing incoming HTTP requests using Apache Camel to route requests based on predefined rules
- Parse data from the incoming request uri and request data from another app with parsed data as parameter.
- Integration to other app must be done using VM queue.
- Responses from other app (via VM) should be parsed and new To target for the route should be constructed
- The design must take account message authentication and authorization which can be added in 2nd phase
- The design must take account ability to add conditional rules for routes in 2nd phase
- All sources including Maven project files, source files and .war package
- dummy servlet app with the VM endpoint responding fixed data. This is for testing and verifying the VM queue implementation and integration to other app.
In overall the required application is pretty simple for one who is experienced with Apache Camel.
This component is part of bigger system and there will be other tasks for right candidate.
Please do not bid without prior Apache Camel experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online