The purpose if this project is to creating a Java Enterprise application that receives data from producers and transmits the data actively to consumers. The data could be GPS positions, vehicle engine data, etc. The application should be implemented in way so it can handle generic types of databut to begin with GPS positions will be the first data types to be implemented.
* The application will insert all received data into a database (MySQL or MS SQL Server)
* All communication and events related to producers and consumers should be tracked in the database
* A RESTful Web Service API will be created as the standard mean of communication with the producers and consumers
* High performance and scalability is of high importance and the application should be implemented with that in mind. The application will be deployed on a single JBoss Applications Server and with time the application should be able to run on a clustered setup. EJB and other relevant technologies should be used in order to support clustered and distributed environments.
* A simple web page should be developed where the producers, consumers, data types, access keys, etc can be administered. Also real time application health and KPI will be visualised.
* It's important that you have prior experience in Java Enterprise Application development.
In the future the application will be developed with more data types, which will generate more work. Looking forward to start a long relationship with a developer or developer group that can implement this application and it's future releases.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1306 for this job
Hello Sir, I am a senior Java developer, I can do a thia project for you with High performance and scalability . please consider my serious bid Thanks Bing
I am a Java certified professional with more than 10 years experience in developing Java enterprise applications and a really good knowledge of JBoss AS. I can do the job, please see PMB. Regards
I offer to provide the software that meets your needs. It will be a solution on the Enterprise Java Platform, as desired. Please read my private message for more details.
Be careful with dobreiiita. He's working together with samitXI who scammed me for $1800. They also send feedback to each other as you can see on their walls. Can give more info in PM.