one of our client is currently starting up a new usenet service. Since they want to have their own usenet reader its likely to be based on something opensource. HelloNZB is an opensource newsreader. The following actions has to be build in.
- Custom Logo and skinning
- Initialisationscreen at first start
- Some setting options have to be removed
- A UBS (xml or something) file has to be double clicked in windows or osx shell to setup: Server address, server port, username, password, connection amount
- Source must be made available
- Would be cool to have somesort of "patch" on the current project, since its just skinning stuff it needs to be prepared for upcomming versions!
Color schemes will be made available.
HelloNZB stuff: [url removed, login to view]